Join the Prep as we partner with www.souperbowl.org to help them utilize Super Bowl weekend to mobilize youth to fight hunger and poverty in their local communities and to transform the time around the Super Bowl into the nation's largest celebration of giving and serving.
SOUPer Bowl believes:
- Young people have the ability to serve and should be given opportunities to lead their communities in helping others
- People of all backgrounds and beliefs can work together
- Hunger and poverty have a negative impact on individuals and the communities in which they live, yet there is joy in serving and giving to those in need
- The excitement and energy surrounding the Super Bowl can be used to engage young people in service while producing lasting hope for all people
Soup donations may be dropped off to Mrs. Kunkle from February 1-11. All canned soup donations will be sent to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County. Prep students may earn community service hours for their donations. See Mrs. Kunkle for additional details.
- Contributed by Mrs. Anna Kunkle, Prep Community Service Coordinator