The Prep's hybrid summer school program is recognized as one of the top hybrid learning programs in the country, and one of 40 high school programs highlighted in a spring 2011 report by Innosight Institute.
Our hybrid summer school courses combine the best of traditional classroom instruction with online learning. Students attend class part of the time for discussion, labs, projects, and group activities, while completing 40-60 percent of the course online.
- Instruction by award-winning Fairmont faculty
- Classmates from throughout Southern California
- Students learn on their own time and at their own pace - from the convenience of any Internet connection
- Courses can be taken for advancement or for remediation (advance approval from your school counselor is required)
- High academic performance and outcomes - studies show that on average, students in hybrid courses perform as well or better than in strictly classroom-based courses
Visit www.hybridsummerschool.com for additional information and to register today!
- Contributed by Mrs. Jamie Gonce, Fairmont Private Schools Director of Summer Programs